To all users of Yonge North Recreation Centre
by ENTERING THIS RECREATION CENTRE, USING THE EQUIPMENT OR ENGAGING IN PROGRAMS OR ACTIVITIES INVOLVES RISKS OF INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE. ANYONE WHO ENTERS THIS RECREATION CENTRE FOR THE ABOVE PURPOSES DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Permission to enter premises and permission to use equipment, or engage in any program or activity is conditional on your voluntary assumption of all risk of injury to person and property. The Recreation Centre, its owners, and its employees/management are NOT responsible or liable for injury or loss resulting from the use of this centre, its equipment or any involvement in any program or activity
- Membership cards are required to access all club facilities.
- They must be renewed by June 1st of each year.
- You need proof of residence to renew or replace lost cards. There is a $2.00 charge for lost cards.
- Users under the age of 12 years are NOT permitted access without adult (18 years+) supervision
- Users under the age of 18 years are NOT permitted access to the weight room without parent/guardian permission (consent form). Minor guests (under 18 years) are NOT permitted access to the weight room.
- Proper attire and footwear are required at all times when using the Recreation Centre
- The Occupiers’ Liability is excluded by these terms and conditions